Below is a downloadable examination request form. If you would like a hard copy, do not hesitate to contact us at 352-597-0016.
We Accept ALL PIP Insurance
|BlueCross / BlueShield and Blue Cross Health Opts
|Medicare Part B
|Partner Care Health Plan
|Empire (United Healthcare)
|Plan Vista (NPPN)
|Physcian United Plan(PUP)
|Tricare For Life
|Fortified Provider Network
|Quality Health Plan(QHP)
|Prime Health Services
PROCEDURE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
CT with Contrast
Nothing to eat or drink for three hours before exam. If 65 years of age and/or diabetic, creatinine required within past six months.
Please pick up prep and instructions from Advanced Imaging Concepts one day before your exam.
Ultrasound Abdominal Exam
No food or drink eight hours prior to exam.
Pelvis or Early OB Exam
Drink 32ozs of liquid one hour prior to exam time. DO NOT VOID. This exam requires a full bladder.
No lotions, powders or deodorants. Please wear two-piece outfit.
If you or your patient have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: 352-597-0016.
Contract Allergy Premedication Regimen
Some patients have a history of allergy to intravenous contrast agents. In patients with a documented allergy, or an allergic diathesis, premedication has been shown to decrease the incidence and/or severity of contrast allergic reactions. The following are the American College of Radiology recommended premedication regimens for contrast allergic patients.
- Oral corticosteroid/antihistamine: prednisone 50 mg orally at 13, 7 and 1 hour before the procedure plus diphenhydramine 50 mg intramuscularly or by mouth 1 hour prior to contrast administration.
- Oral corticosteroid alone: methylprednisolone 32 mg by mouth 12 and 2 hours before procedure.
- Intravenous corticosteroid/antihistamine: hydrocortisone 200 mg intravenously at 13, 7 and 1 hour before the procedure plus diphenhydramine 50 mg intramuscularly 1 hour prior to contrast administration. Since oral administration of steroids is preferable to intravascular, this regimen is reserved for patients who cannot take medications by mouth.
We are happy to work with you to assure your patient receives the correct premedication regimen. If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact us: 352-597-0016
Dr. Naveen Bikkasani is a board certified, fellowship trained interventional radiologist, who has extensive experience in all manner of minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
By offering interventional services in an outpatient setting, AIC aspires to establish a new service paradigm. Certainly not all hospital based interventional services can be performed, but given time we hope to offer an increasing number of outpatient services to the community.
Currently, we offer:
- Biopsies: abdominal, chest, thyroid and breast
- Vascular Access
- Inferior Vena Cava filter placement and removal
- Enteric tube check and replacement
We are happy to discuss the feasability of any other procedure you wish to have performed as an outpatient, and can be reached by phone at: 352-597-0016