Our facility has two cutting edge digital X-Ray machines. With our GE Proteus XR-F, we will complete exams quickly with an image preview that is available in one second. Fully processed images can be seen within six seconds.
- The flexible table accommodates patients of all sizes
- The bariatric table supports a capacity of up to 770 pounds/350 kg and the table measures 86 x 31 inches/220 x 80 cm.
- The four-way float elevating tabletop makes it easy for patients to get onto the table, lowering from 35 inches/90 cm to 19 inches/49 cm above the floor.
- The table moves longitudinally and transversely across a wide travel range to position patients for the optimum field of view and imaging.
Expanded tube coverage increases patient positioning flexibility
- The floor-beam-mounted tube stand travels to clear the table for imaging at the wall stand.
- The tube can be lowered for below-the-knee exams or untethered exams with the wireless detector to image patients in wheelchairs or on gurneys.
- The tube stand travel distance is 79 inches/201 cm longitudinal, 59 inches/150 cm vertical, and 12 inches/30 cm lateral from mid-table. Rotation is +/- 180 degrees.